Office cleanliness is vital as it is highly related to workers productivity.A clean office is a safe and healthy place to work in and is also visually appealing and a good impression to company’s clients.Services of a Commercial cleaning company, office, and factory buildings can range from small, medium to large ones and can also be a regular or a one-off service.
Cleaning companies have invested in cleaning equipment like Vacuum cleaning equipment and sanitizing treatments.In this article we will discuss basic steps of a commercial cleaning company, office cleaning more particularly:
1. Organizing the loose and piled papers.A cleaning company first works on the files and placing them in a cabinet as labeled to declutter the office space.
2. Dusting the vertical walls, doors and cleans any marks on the walls.Cleaning the ceiling .air vents, window sills and removing cobwebs.
3. Sweep the footpaths and floors and empty garbage and dustbins in the entire office.Cleaning the office furniture by wiping them with special cleaning agents.
4. Cleaning the break room and office kitchen.Clean all the kitchen upholstery like dishwashers, fridge, microwaves and coffee making machines.Cleaning the sink and the floor.
5. Cleaning the bathrooms with sanitizing treatments, cleaning the vanity, taps, basin.Mops all the floor areas with water and disinfectant to remove bad odors and kill any bacterias.
6. Carpet cleaning by vacuuming the office carpets and under the desks.Mops the front and the rear entrance, footpaths, back entrances and even the parking bay.
7. After cleaning they use air fresheners to give the office a good aroma.Office cleaning agents need to have skills to use cleaning equipments and agents.They also need to wear protective gears and proper safety wears while cleaning.